top of page

The Nutrition Hub PLUS: Fuel the Runner is LIVE!



Over the past few years, I have worked with numerous runners of all levels from those just starting out in their running journey aiming to complete the Couch to 5K course to those further into their running journey competing half marathon and marathon distances beyond.


In my experience, one challenge that all runners face is around their nutrition! For me nutrition is just 1% of a runners development but it has a huge impact on the other 99%. An effective nutrition strategy can help optimise performance, enhance recovery as well as support other health goals


Therefore, I am really excited to launch the Nutrition Hub PLUS: Fuel the Runner online community. This is an online community open to any runner of any level looking to learn more about how nutrition can support their performance and health goals.


  1. As a member of the community, every runner will get access to: Monthly webinar plus q and a on the latest nutrition topics

  2. Access to a resource hub with new content added each week to further support running goals

  3. Access to a recipe hub with new recipes added each week

  4. Weekly check ins to monitor progress

  5. Ask me questions

  6. A chance to be part of a supportive community of like-minded runners looking to optimize their nutrition to enhance their running performance

  7. So much more to come over the coming months...

The cost of the community is £24.99 a month, if you join before 1st October 2023, you can access it on a lifetime deal of £14.99 a month


If you have any questions please get in touch: jflemingnutrition@gmail.com


To sign up click the link here

10 views0 comments

留言


bottom of page