Rugby is a really physically demanding sport with high energy requirements during both training and games too. Nutrition is just 1% of an athletes development but it is something that impacts the other 99%.
I want to help as many rugby players as I can by providing evidence based nutrition advice therefore I have created a new page: 'The Rugby Nutrition Hub' This is open to players of all levels looking for information and advice about how nutrition can help maximise their rugby performance as well as health and wellbeing too.
I have created both a Facebook page and Instagram account too where I will be posting regular content such as infographics, recipes and resources to help players maximise their performance.
The links can be found here:
Facebook: TheRugbyNutritionHub https://www.facebook.com/groups/1409110639894992/
Instagram: TheRugbyNutritionHub https://www.instagram.com/rugbynutritionhub/?hl=en-gb
I would really appreciate it if you can share this post with friends, family and anyone you know that runs
If you are looking for any further support with an upcoming event, feel free to drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org